Here are some links to things I’ve loved over this past week… they should keep you busy for a bit.
- Heart Handmade – A lovely new blog by Marichelle… an artist and crafter who turned her frustrations with lack of blog exposure for her own work, into a positive outlet for all things handmade. Love it!
- Lovely Lace-printed Tea Towels (via Design for Mankind)
- The wonderful (and unbelievably talented) Elsa Mora, recently embarked upon an incredible collaborative project with her Mother, titled The Blank Book Project. Read her inspirational first entry here, and then see all their entires here. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration Elsa! I really want to do this with my daughter as well! Also be sure to visit her Flickr album (her flower people are some of the best creations I’ve ever seen… I’ve been hoping that she’ll create a calendar using them), and stop by her etsy shop too (her paper sculptures blow my mind)!
- Photoshop Disasters… my favorite new blog! I have a heap of magazine images to send in to them if they take submissions. I wonder if they do.
- My most recent favorites (of over 7000+) on flickr: 1 – 2 – 3
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! xox Ez
I’ve really been on a “nature” kick lately! I hope you all don’t mind it too much… because today finds me inspired by the following loveliness:
-“Silence” art print by Iris Schwarz
-Lydell NYC Wood/Enamel Beaded Necklace
-Lenore Solmo Wood Rings – Wood
-Lenore Solmo Wood Rings – Hammered all from Bloomingdales
-Bird Block Images at Jason Home & Garden
Oh… and did I mention that I’m saving up for this gorgeous camera (be still my beating heart). I don’t have it yet, but I’ve been snapping photos of all the Spring blossoms with my Dad’s camera. I’ll show you some of those pictures later today… so stop on by if you are interested. xox Ez
Right now wood and natural fibers are looking fresh with studs and pops of gold (and yellow)! What do you think?
Slub-cotton Enamel-paillette Tank (available in more colors) from J.Crew, Kenneth Jay Lane White Owl Necklace and Blu Natural Bangle Set from Max & Chloe, Spring Owl Necklace, Flower Rings, and Floral Clutch Purse all from Forever 21, Steve Madden Katelin Flats in (Golden Fabric) at Zappos.
Paula Prass creates the most fresh and lovely things for her line of home accessories (and greeting cards too)! I’m especially smitten with her wonderful assortment of chic and affordable frames! These are ideal for gift giving… with so many styles to choose from, you are almost certain to find one that will please the lucky person on your gift giving list! I’m thinking: Mother’s Day, Easter, baby showers, hostess gifts… the list goes on!
Psst… Not only does Paula create beautiful things, but she’s also a long time Creature Comforts’ reader. So, stop on by her site, and show a fellow Creature of Comfort some love! xox Ez