Hello lovelies! today I thought it would be nice to share a quick little post about some of the real everyday things that I’ve been loving recently. Unlike my usual Things I’m Loving lists (wishful picks), these are things that I actually have/use/make/enjoy/etc. on the regular. I’d love to hear recommendations from you guys on new things that I should try out…anything that you just can’t stop crushing on? I’m always looking for new things to fall in love with! xo Ez
P.S. I have a fun DIY project that I’ll be sharing with you guys tomorrow! See you then!
- Lorde (except for the song Royals – I never really got into that one)
- Regina Spektor
- Lana del Rey
- Noosa (‘Walk on By’ is my favorite track of hers)
- Orange is the New Black
- The Paradise
- Boba (bubble tea) – we have it every single day!
- Gluten-free brownies – I step up the yummy even more by topping each serving with a toasted marshmallow!
- All the Light We Cannot See - by Anthony Doerr
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- Plate to Pixel by Helene Dujardin – I’ve already read this wonderful book a few times, but it is so inspiring and informative that I can never resist another turn through the pages.
- Bike rides! We just had the tires on our bikes repaired over the weekend and took our first bike ride in over 3 years yesterday evening. It was fantastic!
- Beachcombing! On Saturday we visited the Spooner’s Cove beach in Montana de Oro State Park and had possibly one of the very best days ever! The water is stunning (to look at – it’s too cold to venture into in my opinion), the beach is covered in the most beautiful smooth stones and shells (perfect for collecting), and with rocks on either side of the beach, there is very little wind to contend with (the wind is one of my least favorite things about most beaches). There is just something about this little tucked-away place that is truly magical! We are already planning our next visit.