Thing are busy as usual around here, but I have to admit that the new Summertime schedule (my daughter got out of school last Thursday) is going to take some getting used to. It seems that this quote that I’ve seen floating around online sums things up nicely (I just tweaked it slightly):
Ha! Can I please see some hands in the air if you feel me on that one! Of course there are great things about having your kid(s) home everyday, so this is certainly not a complaint. I’m just currently trying to figure out how to balance work and wanting to spend as much time with my daughter as possible over the next couple months. Any suggestions to share savvy mamas and papas out there? I’d love to know your tricks!
And finally a few links of note:
- There’s FREE worldwide shipping available in my Society6 shop right now. If you’ve been eyeing something in there…now’s the time to pounce.
- We’re obsessed with Boba (aka Bubble Tea) around here, but our habit is getting pricey, so this Bubble Tea Recipe might be coming in handy soon!
- While looking for a bubble tea recipe I stumbled across the post: It’s Not You, It’s Me (from Use Real Butter) and I couldn’t relate more! I’m not sure where all the inner contemplation will take me, but I can say that changes are afoot. Hopefully I’ll have more to share on that soon.
- I’ve been loving the charming how-to cooking / food prep videos that Hatchery shares on their Instagram feed. Definitely worth following!
- And I finally found a new book to fall in love with! All the Light that We Cannot See is beautifully written and the storyline is really pulling me in so far! I can’t wait to see how it ends! Have you read any great books recently?
Have a gorgeous day! xo Ez