Hi guys! I hope you had a fabulous extended weekend. Ours was great! Here’s a little photo recap of how my daughter and I spent it (as posted over on Instagram). It’s been so much fun keeping up with so many of you over there…I’m kind of obsessed really.
1. Mowing the lawn is a lot more enjoyable when you can stop for Instagram photo breaks every so often.
2. Trying out new flavors at our favorite shaved ice shack, and trying on new nail polish colors too (those are my daughter’s hands in the photo)!
3. Everything tastes better through a pretty stripey straw!
4. You are beautiful! Yes, you! A little glittery reminder hanging on our wall. Tutorial here, in case you are interested.
5. Sunday morning snuggles from my sweet pup, Stella.
6. Hipster sky…sporting a mustache! Other than brightening the color, there was no editing done to the photo at all. The cloud really looked like that!
7. Hollyhocks out at my parent’s house. Something about these flowers always makes me feel so nostalgic for my childhood.
8. Worked on an adapted version of the yummy strawberry cheesecake pie I posted about last week. This time I’m trying out almonds and raspberries. It’s chilling in the fridge right now…I can’t wait to try it later today!
If you’re not already following me on Instagram and want to, you can find me under username: creaturecomforts. Oh…and if you didn’t know already, Instagram is a free app and was recently made available for other smart phones (not just iPhones)! Get in on the fun!