We’re heading into the final weekend of April, and I can’t believe it! How did May sneak up on us so quickly?! Over the next few days I’ll be putting a fun new DIY together to share with you all next week (fingers crossed that it works out), I’ll also be painting the May calendar page printable that will go out in my newsletter on Monday, and then I will begin prepping for an extended trip I’ll be taking later on in May. Phew! I hope your Friday is quick and your weekend is long. Enjoy it! xo Ez
And now I leave you with a few sweet things that caught my attention recently:
- The new issue of Utterly Engaged is stunning. You can read the entire thing for free right here.
- DIY Painted Jam Jar Vases spotted over on Diary of a Mod Housewife
- Blooming Gift Toppers from Stephmodo (spotted via Monica on Pinterest)
- DIY Gilded Notebooks from Eat Sleep Cuddle (spotted via Jessica on Pinterest)
- The Icing or the Cake? A topic I’ve been thinking about a lot lately, and a great reminder to keep life in perspective from Makeunder My Life.