Thanks for all your wonderful feedback on the What to Wear series so far. I’ve been having so much fun creating these little characters to share with you and your kind comments have been just lovely! So thanks again!
Today we have Sofie the deer visiting with us. She has an office holiday party coming up and is hoping to finally catch the eye of a special buck at work who makes her feel like a deer in the headlights (in the best of ways). She’ll be playing up her feminine charm with a look that is classic, chic, and practical (she can reuse each piece throughout the year to create new ensembles). Sounds like Sofie is one clever doe!
- Sofie adores her Fringed Lace Overlay Blouse but since it recently sold out, she recommends this beautiful Fringed Lace Layer Tee in its place.
- She won’t be able to help herself from feeling festive in a piece as pretty as this Tulle Party Skirt.
- Opaque Tights…because Sofie wants to look pretty while keeping warm.
- A pair of Sweetheart Vamp Pumps will add a touch of vintage chic to her look.
- Metallic Leather iPhone Case, because she’ll need to have her phone presentable and in hoof to instagram pics and text juicy details to her bestie during the party.
This post was kindly sponsored by Anthropologie. All opinions, illustrations, and fashion selections were made entirely by me.