Hi friends! Did you have a great weekend and a festive Thanksgiving holiday (for those of you celebrating)? I hope so! I just returned from a too-short trip to visit with family on the West Coast and now as soon as I get unpacked I’ll be ready to dive into the holidays with open arms! Bring on the sparkles and cheer!
Thankfully while I’m getting situated today Audrey‘s dear friend Grace offered to pop by and share her savvy fashion advice with us all. She’ll soon be meeting her honeybear’s parents for the first time, and while still a little nervous, she has managed to deftly put together an outfit that has her feeling both comfortably confident and presentable. And of course being the clever bear that Grace is, she also thought to bring along a festive hostess gift (bonus points for Miss Grace). I think she hit the nail on the head…don’t you?!
- A buttoned-up but not even slightly stuffy Chambray Work Shirt
- Grace will win the parents over with her charming personality and this scrumptious Chalet Candle Tin in Spiced Eggnog
- Just a little bit of something for her wrist Orbiting Rivets Cuff
- This Blomma Cross-Stitched Skirt is perfection in person…both delicate yet sensible (just like Grace)
- Grace will be keeping her legs cozy and modest with a pair of Opaque Tights in Dark Grey
- These Naia Booties are pretty and comfortable enough for a full day of family fun
This post was kindly sponsored by Anthropologie, however opinions, illustrations, and fashion selections were made entirely by me.