Hi friends! Sorry this post is kind of late today. I wanted I’d share one last roundup of sweet DIY and Printable Valentines with you before I take off for the weekend…but oh my word, there are so many great ones out there! So it took me longer than I was expecting it would for me to narrow my picks down. Anyhow, I hope that you might feel inspired to make one (or more) of these charming Valentines for the special people in your life. If you missed the first DIY Valentine Roundup you can find it right here. Enjoy your weekend adventures…whatever they may be. See you next week. xo Ez
Super awesome DIY & Printable Valentines:
- Printable Red in the Face Valentine from Mer Mag | Don’t you just love Merrilee’s saucy red lipstick?! I hope she’ll spill her secret and tell us which brand/color it is sometime soon!
- DIY Clay Heart Candy Gift Toppers from Fellow Fellow | So realistic looking…don’t you think?! I feel like I might need to go in for an attempted nibble just to make sure they aren’t real.
- Printable Valentine’s Day Tattoos from Freshly Picked, The Alison Show, and Fifth & Hazel | Um, is it wrong that I want to stick these all over my arms (okay, and maybe my face) too? So cute!
- Printable Pencil-holder Valentines from Sweet Muffin Suite | These are charming even without the addition of a pencil, but with one they are a truly fabulous sugar-free Valentine solution! (via Isadora)
- Printable Pirate Valentines from Mer Mag | These cuties are from a couple years ago, but they arrrr just as adorable as ever!