It’s the first official day of Fall…woooweee! To celebrate I thought I’d share a little round up of goodies I found from around the web this week, as well as a few of yours (and my) favorite Creature Comforts highlight just in case you missed them. Enjoy your weekend everyone! xo Ez
- I love the idea of dressing found natural objects in vintage doilies like the branches in this gorgeous installation at Merci (photos taken by Thank You, Ok). Wouldn’t they make such a great seasonal statement in your home?!
- More French goodness with this adorable ensemble from style blogger Coline. Très chic!
- I’ve been a big fan of the Love Mae reusable fabric decal company since they first opened their virtual doors…and their new Pantry Label Set is no exception. You can win a set for yourself in a recipe guessing contest they are running through September 28th right here. Special tip: the recipes you’re guessing on are all vegan. Good luck!
- Amazing Art Made with Milk from Evie S. | I am so doing this and then photographing the heck out the process. Looks like a blast!
And this week on Creature Comforts:
- I ate nearly an entire batch of these Apple Ring Fritters. You’ve got to try them…
- And, found a fun hairstyle to try out over the weekend. Yippy!