Just in case you’re still in the need of a few more affordable gift giving ideas (or maybe just some sweet goodies to make yourself feel spoiled), I thought I’d put together a little collection of favorites under $30. I hope the holiday season is treating your merrily so far.
- For the chic entertainer | Striped Candles (more colors available) $24 per pair – Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co.
- For the girlfriend / sister / teen | Cassis Noir Hand & Body Wash $26 – MOR Cosmetics
- For the co-worker / mother-in-law / bird lover | Black Swan Ornament $16.95 – Paper Source
- For the host | Suki Candleholders $5.95 each – Crate & Barrel
- For the Boss / Neat-nick | Fog Linen Small Grey Striped Tray $18 – Haus Interior
- For the new home owner | Black and White Number Signs $10 each – Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co.
- For the teacher / couple / anyone | Hot Chocolate on a Stick Gift Pack $24 – Ticket Chocolate
Find more of my Faves Under $30 here. And if you haven’t checked it out yet, Gifted Magazine has over 125 gift ideas under $30 in it. I don’t know about yours, but my wallet is sure going to be happy this year. xo Ez