I really cannot believe that we are already at the end of September! How did this happen?! Ack! Okay, momentary freak out over.
Do you have anything amazing planned for your weekend? The weather continues to be kind to us here, so I’m hoping to spend at least part of the next few days outdoors…and the rest of it hopefully catching up on all the things I thought I’d have done by the end of this month. Eep again!
And before I go…just a handful of great things I’ve been loving from around the web this week:
- Vanity Barcodes – Umm…just far too awesome for me to put into words (spotted on Fine & Lovely).
- Pop by and make this brand new shop feel welcome (they literally just opened their virtual doors today). Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Yoke!
- This Fabric Fall Leaves Garland by Anna Torborg just might inspire me to make my own version. Pretty!
- I might also have to bust out some of these DIY Gold Twig Bangles by A Pair & A Spare (via Arianne on Pinterest).
- And these gummy candies are my new fave – no artificial anything and they taste delish (orchard fruits is the best).
Oh, and incase you missed it this week on Creature Comforts:
- I shared a super tasty Pumpkin Soup recipe that I made up…
- Then I decided to keep the pumpkin theme rolling with some sinfully delicious Pumpkin Whoopie Pies (and included a free printable in there too).
Have an amazing weekend friends! xo Ez