- It’s tea season again (hooray) and this mug by Stepanka has caught my eye. I’d love to be sipping a Chai latte from it right now. Speaking of Chai…do you know of a good (not too spicy) recipe for making your own? I’d love to know!
- My bedroom is just about as drab as they come…maybe a quick DIY like this Gold Stencilled Plank Headboard by Simply Sjostedt is in order…
- Or maybe a headboard created using this ingenious DIY Pegboard Cross-Stitch Wall Art by Danielle Thompson would work. I love it!
- This simple DIY Fabric Wrapped Vase from Sania Pell at Home has inspired me to take a rainy nature walk later today and collect Autumnal pretties for my home.
- I might not know what to do with them right now, but I know one of these days I’m going to love having saved this link for Free Hi-Res Old Air Mail Envelopes (via Catherine on Pinterest).
- And this music video of Florence + the Machine seems like the perfect way begin to say farewell to Summer:
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! xo Ez