It feels like the sort of week that has just been flooded with online awesomeness, so I kept track of it (sort of) and here’s a list of some of my favorites from around the web this week…plus a roundup up of some of your favorite posts here on Creature Comforts in case you missed them. Phew…long sentence! Have a great weekend everyone!
- I need to try this genius party candle holder DIY a.s.a.p.. Imagine these at a glamorous circus-themed party!!! Amazing, right?!
- Speaking of circus-themed, how adorable is this branding that The Darling Tree designed for etsy shop Cirque du Bebe. The shop’s not yet launched, so in the meantime you can visit their blog here.
- Vivid pink nail polish and animal print heels…yes please!
- Glitter + tape = brilliance dreamed up by the fabulous Katrina of Pugly Pixel.
More link lovin’
- Have you seen Victoria’s new virtual digs? My eyes are actually starting to cramp up from gazing at it for so long.
- This clip of Anderson Cooper‘s laugh attack on air had me (and probably half of the interweb cracking up yesterday). If you don’t want to see the whole 4 minutes, queue in at around the 2:32 minute mark and get ready to giggle.
- And this music video by The Naked and Famous has me feeling wistful about the fading summer and remembering what it was like to be young and carefree.
And just in case you missed it…this week on Creature Comforts:
- I shared an awesome batch of free Printable Patterned Gift Tags yesterday.
- I made Gluten Free Cookie Cupcakes! What are cookie cupcakes you ask…pop on over and find out.
- I also obsessed over this Ice Cream…and then a bunch of you chimed to let me know that it is worth all the hype. Tummy grumbling.
- And finally I fell in love with a dark and spicy color palette for Fall. Sweater weather just can get here fast enough in my opinion!
Thanks for being here this week. I hope to see you next week too. xo Ez