Hello lovelies! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful first day of September. My daughter is back in school now (woohoo) and throughout the year I will be surprising her with little love notes in her backpack or lunch box. It’s something so simple but it feels like such a nice way to let her know how special she is.
These two designs (apple and award) are the first that I put together and I want to share them with you so that you too can pass them on to the loved ones in your life. Of course your someone special doesn’t have to be a kid…you could surprise your significant other, co-worker, child’s teacher, or even leave one somewhere with a sweet note for a stranger to find. I designed these to be small enough to fit inside the credit card slot of a wallet. Perfect for clipping and giving on the go!
For best results print onto heavy-weight paper. File prints 8 notes to a page with 4 of each design in two colors.
- Gift tags — punch a hole at the top and string with twine.
- Decorative labels / stickers — print onto sticker paper or use glue to adhere to desired surface (these would be really cute for closing up gift bags at a party).
- Address label – the apple design would work well as a mailing label for an envelope or package.
- Garland — punch a hole at the top of each note and tie it onto some pretty ribbon. String above a table or doorway and enjoy!
- Bookplate — Print onto sticker paper and then use a fine tip permanent marker to write your name inside the design. Stick inside your favorite books before loaning them out.
I hope you will enjoy these! Please feel free to share the love on your blog. Sharing is caring. For non-commercial use only. xo Ez
Psst…need some more sweetness? Additional apple-themed downloads can be found right here.