Hi sweets! This will be my last post before the Christmas holiday. I didn’t want to leave without sharing a few final holiday freebies with you all.
I recently created two free printable candy bar wraps for ModCloth Blog. Update: these wraps are no longer available on their site, so I’ve moved everything over here for you. These wraps are perfect for adding a simple yet special touch to last minute gifts or stocking stuffers.
- Color printer (you could also have these printed at a copy shop)
- Standard copy paper
- Clear tape
- Candy bars (I used 3.2 oz sized bars)
Instructions for DIY/Printable Candy Bar Wraps:
- Print your candy bar wraps onto standard copy paper.
- Center the printed design on the top/middle of your candy bar and fold paper over to the back of your bar.
- Secure paper with a piece of clear tape.
- Fold opposite edge around your bar, trim any excess paper, and secure with tape.
- With the back side of your bar facing up, fold in edges as shown in the photo.
- Fold the pointed flap up and secure on the back of your bar with tape. Repeat for the other end.
- Address bars to your friends and family and give.
And finally… For my gifts this year I created these Free Printable Holiday Tags (click the link to download) in my latest favorite color palette:
BTW the pine swag tags were created using this Free Evergreen Photoshop Brush Set. I hope you will love both printables and that you’ll have a holiday that is filled with joy. See you in a few days! xox Ez