Hello bloggy friends! Did you have a nice weekend (or extended weekend for those of you celebrating Thanksgiving)? My daughter and I had a great time with our family and now that Christmas is less than a month a way I’m ready to jump into a bunch of holiday craft projects…how about you?
The DIY Wreath Roundup I put together a few weeks ago was well received so I thought I gather up another assortment of goodies to tantalize your craft-buds: DIY Garlands! Just about anything can be repurposed into a garland (have you noticed that too), so if these don’t do it for you take a look around your house and see if anything jumps out at you and begs to be hung in a festive way. Coming up tomorrow I will be sharing a tutorial for a Scandinavian inspired DIY Garland (now I’m off to take the photos). See you then! xo Ez
DIY Garland loveliness (from left to right):
- Paper Napkin Flower Garlands & Wall Decor from Made – Try different color combos to match your holiday decor.
- Felt Snowflake Banner with Templates from My Cute Stamps – via Krystal Becker on Pinterest.
- Paper Doily Lights from Elena – find doilies at your local craft or cooking store.
- Fabric Fringe Garland by Jenny for Ruffled blog.
- Straw and Pom Pom Garland Tutorial from Elsie Marley.
- DIY Fleece Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland by Prudent Baby for Design*Sponge.
- Miniature Fabric Flower Garland by Dolci Odille for Once Wed – Use all white fabrics for a garland that looks like delicate snowballs!