Hello lovelies! I first create my visual blogroll quite some time ago. I loved how it gave a glimpse of each blog and its esthetic. As you can imagine, these gallery images took quite a lot of time to assemble. Because of this my list of blogs to add to the gallery has been growing and growing (you guys have been so patient – thank you), and I’ve found myself without the adequate time to create all the new link images…so I’m starting over (don’t worry, it’s a good thing).
YOU’RE INVITED to submit your own blog gallery button for my review. Approved links will be displayed in the new galleries I’m putting together here on Creature Comforts. Details on how to submit your blog button(s) and what I’m looking for can be found below.
Blog categories for submissions include:
DESIGN & STYLE BLOGS (interior/exterior design | home decor, product features | fashion)
ART & CRAFTY BLOGS (artist features | personal art blogs | diy/craft blogs)
LIFESTYLE (family/kid | food | personal journals)
WEDDING & EVENT BLOGS (party/event features | wedding)
- I am looking to add blogs that are updated regularly and feature image-heavy content.
- A link on your own site back to Creature Comforts is always appreciated.
- Your blog button should be clean in design (such as a logo and neat background) and needs to include your blog’s name.
- Static (non-animated) .jpg images only.
- Sized 108px (width) x 60px (height) – 72dpi resolution maximum.
- You may submit more than one version of your button design if you’d like me to choose.
- If you have more than one blog that you’d like me to consider, please feel free to submit artwork for both.
- When you’re all set, Email Me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your design(s), blog URL(s) for each design, and specify which gallery(s) you are submitting your blog(s) for.
- PLEASE use the words “BLOG GALLERY SUBMISSION” in your email title. Thank you so much!
A few more notes: Please understand that I would like to include everyone’s blog and will try my best to do so, but if I feel that your blog doesn’t meet the submission requirements above I may be unable to add you. If you have questions about your blog button design please feel free to leave your questions below. xo Ez