Well lovelies…tomorrow (or today – depending on where you live) is the big day! I hope that the end of this year finds each one of you rich in memories and the love of family and friends. I will be taking off the next week to spend time with my daughter and will see you again on January 4th of the New Year!
It seem that the holidays are a great time to remember to show our gratitude to those around us who brighten our lives (not just when they give us a present under the tree). With that in mind I wanted to wrap up our 18 Days Series with a download for some simple Thank You cards (and some left blank as well) for you to print out and give to the special people in your lives. The color palettes were voted on by readers like you over on Twitter + Flickr. I hope you will like them.
Psst…these also coordinate with the Winter Birds Gift Tags…found right here.
Directions for use:
- Print with a color printer onto heavy-weight paper (such as cardstock or other fine papers).
- Cut out around the faint outer lines
- Fold in the middle
- For use as a note flat, just cut the back of the card off (along the center).
Thank you everyone for a wonderful year! Have a holiday filled with all things Merry & Bright…and a New Year blessed with Comfort & Joy! xox Ez
The not so fun technical stuff:
- If you’d like to share this download, please link directly to this post for the actual PDF file and do not host the file on your site. Thanks in advance for your support.
- This and all my freebies are created for personal use only (non-commercial use). This means you are welcome to print the file for yourself and/or create gifts for your friends and family with it, but please do not alter and/or redistribute the actual file, even if it is not for profit (creative personal use is fine).