For our 18 Days Series today, Amy Cluck of Peptogirl Industries has sweetly created these adorable Printable Holiday Tags/Labels for us. They would be perfect for gift labels, adhered to jars and containers, as place cards and more! Aren’t they great!
- Download Free Printable Holiday Tags
- Color printer (you could also have these printed out at a copy shop if you don’t have access to a color printer).
- Paper (standard copy paper, heavy-weight card stock, or adhesive backed papers are all good options).
- Tape or glue (optional – for sticking onto gifts, etc.)
- Hole punch and twine (optional – for stringing onto parcels, etc.)
Directions for use: Simply print out your file onto the paper of your choice. Cut around tags with your scissors, and you’re done!
Thank you so much for sharing this adorable freebie with us Amy! To see more from Amy, visit her: