Happy weekend everyone! It’s time for me to get started on the huge job of packing my house up. I’m looking forward to getting started (but not looking forward to
the inevitable mess). What will you be up to this weekend? Whatever
your plans are I hope you will have a relaxing and enjoyable two days. See you back here on Monday! xxo Ez
- I adore the lettering on the wonderful new card collection by Linda & Harriet
- I’ve been aching to try and make my own prize ribbon… with this helpful DIY tutorial maybe this weekend I can finally do it.
- I love when functional things are attractive enough that you actually want to display them! This wonderful Carved Wood Elephant Bottle Opener has made it onto my wish list (even though I never need to open bottles). ; )
- I am deeply in need/love/want with this Ruffle V-neck Tee from J.Crew. I wonder if I could alter one of my own shirts and get the same effect?
- I’m super excited that Better Homes and Gardens has picked up my DIY Charley Harper Gift Tag project and are now sharing it on their site (I apologize in advance for their pop-ups). You can also find another Charley Harper project while you’re there… this one is by the lovely Brittni Wood of PapernStich!
And last by not least:
- My sponsors are the ones who keep Creature Comforts afloat and I love them so much. If you have a moment I’d love for you to visit my supporters. There are so many wonderful things to discover.