Here are some cute little mini notebooks that I created for your enjoyment. I revived an old illustration I made a few years ago, and adapted it for one of the covers. I think they are both adorable (if I do say so myself). Download Free Mini Notebooks
- Print the PDF at 100% onto heavy card stock paper (I recommend adjusting your printer setting to black and white for this project – not color).
- Cut out along the outer lines
- Fold cover along the center line
- Cut scrap paper to fit inside (this is a perfect way to reuse paper)
- Align paper inside cover and staple on the inside (with book opened completely)
- Voilà… cute little books for all your note keeping needs!
If you’d like to share this printable on your blog (hurray), please be sure to link to this post directly and do not host the actual download on your site. Thanks so much!. For non-commercial use only.