I made you all a little something! Perfect for Valentine’s Day or anytime you want to gift some chocolate but don’t want to shell out the big bucks. Free printable candy bar labels!!! (You could even use these to dress up favors at a wedding or other festive gathering!)
- Download free printable candy bar labels – small (for 2.6 oz candy bars)
- Download free large candy bar labels (for 5 oz. candy bars)
Follow the simple directions below. Please feel free to share the love with your friends and family! Enjoy!
You will need:
-Chocolate candy bars (either 2.6 oz or 5 oz sizes)
-Standard printer paper (white, color, or patterned will work) or self-adhesive paper
-Decorative Paper (be creative… you could use: graph paper, contact paper, vellum, magazine pages, etc.)
-Glue (or double-sided tape)
-Pen(s) or Pencil(s) for addressing your labels
1. Buy your favorite candy bars 2.6 oz. or 5 oz. (for this project you will need to select bars that come foil-wrapped with a removable paper label).
2. Carefully remove the paper labels from your candy bars. If stuck, use a dull instrument to gently loosen label.
3. Print the PDF files (above) and cut around each one.
4. Select a decorative paper of your choosing.
5. Cut to size (6″ x 5.25″ for 2.6 oz bars and 6.75″ x 8.25″ for 5 oz bars). Wrap each candy bar, securing in back with glue or double-sided tape.
6. Adhere your decorative labels to the front of the candy bars and address them as you wish.